We are just shaking with dee-lite here! Our friend Oui Oui at Twinkletoe Tails nominated us for our very first blog award and we are not even 1 month old yet! We are so proud to have the :
So one thing we are supposed to do is to tell you 7 things about us. So to be fair, we decided to do 2 for each of us and 1 for the Momma because she helps us do all the typing and stuffs. So here we go.
1. I have the ability to detect the scent of Vanilla at as little as 1 part per squillion. Especially if it is mixed into the frozen form of cream.
2. I may seem the most aloof of the boys, but I was a special snuggler with a little feral kitten that showed up in our barn one day named Sophie. She was only 2 when she went to the bridge very suddenly. I still miss her tons.
1. I don't meow. Ever. On very rare occasions, I give a little squeak. But I speak volumes with my eyes.
2. I used to be a feral kitty, but now I am indoors all the time. But I still like to hunt and catch the long snakey rainbow toy and the feather toy and I bring them to the door of the Daddy's office because I love him, and sometimes I think he might be hungry.
1. I love boxes, and bags, and boxes. My mom says my whole name is Dexter Maru.
2. the Momma has trouble sleeping a lot of the time, so I tuck her into bed at night and after the Daddy kisses her goodnight, I stay for a few minutes by her pillow and leave some sweet dreams behind for her for the night.
1. The kitties that have lived with us over the years are very special to us. We miss our Jenny, who felt it was her time to move on in the spiritual scheme of things, GirlieQ who loved Fig Newtons so much she would practically crawl into the Daddy's mouth to get them. Arthur, who was the Daddy's favorite old boy. Abby who was so tiny and sweet when we got her that she melted the landlords heart into saying yes we could have a kitten and Sophie our little feral girl who showed up in our barn one February night that was about -20 wind chill. If we had a bigger home, I would be fostering kittens and have a couple more permanent residents to be sure, but for now we are a happy family and grateful to be making so many new friends in the cat blogosphere.
So that's seven, and now we wish to nominate some of our new found friends who we have met in our short time here. We think you all deserve it, so if we don't mention you specifically, please, let us know and the honor will be ours.
So here's to:
Gracie at the Tabby Cat Club for all the help you have been giving us. You are the best. AND you're a Tabby!
Caren and Cody at Cat Chat - because by the sounds of it Caren could have grown up with my husband in Ohio and I with her husband in Michigan and well, it's a small world after all!
The Island Cats because we used to hang out in the suburbs not to far from their island, a cool part of the "metro" area.
Colehaus Cats because we think Dexter has a little mancat crush on Newton... you know those Gingers....
I Have Cat (s) - because we find the city kitties lives fascinating and Tamar's writing inspiring.
Please visit our friends, heck all of you visit each other because ALL of the kitties we have met in the last few weeks are awesome and we luvz you all!
Harry, Dexter and Tipp
P.S. ONE MORE DAY TILL THE GIVEAWAY!!!!!!