Thank you , Thank you and Thank you! Thank you so much to our friend Texas (a cat in NY) for honoring us with an award.
The rules to accept the Beautiful Blogger Award:
1. Thank and link back to the sender
2. Tell 7 things about you your reader may not know
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for the award
So, let's see.... seven more things.... ok, we're dividing them up again.
1. His nickname "Nutkin" came because when he was a kitten, he looked like Beatrix Potters "Squirrel Nutkin" (shhhhh.... don't tell them that!)
2. His back toenails, click as he walks down the hall... it blows his ninja cover
3. His mother was hit by a car and he and his sister Valentine were rescued and bottle fed
4. He looks ultra sporty in his blue harness
5. He does not meow, he squeaks
6. He can glue himself to the Momma like velcro
the Daddy -
7. Is a big softie and will cave in a heartbeat when Harry begs in the kitchen.
So there's our list, and thanks again to Texas and enjoy your award our friends!
If any of you have won before, just please take this as a token of our new friendship, you have made our first few weeks a joy!
Eric and Flynn
Trout Talkin Tabbies (thanks for the fish !)
Quill @ Housecat Confidential
Kitty Par-TAY!!! (congrats on your 1st blogaversary)
Critters in the Cottage (Happy Birthday Levon & Malou
Catitude (with Brandi!)
Colehaus Cats (Dexter's nod to Miss Newton)
Clooney's Num-Num Fund (the Momma's nod to George Clooney)
House Panthers (Tipp is trying to erase his white tips to become one)
Purrs, Meows, etc. (Harry's nod to the beautiful Rainbow)
The Island Cats (because we wanna live the good life!)
Troublin' Times (Callie, youze trouble!)
Grr, Midnight and Cocoa
Animal Shelter Volunteer Life (meowmeowmans)