The first comes from our good friend Basil the Bionic Cat. It's good to know that he loves us, cause we sure love him! In the spirit of brofurly and sisfurly love, we would like to pass this award on to the following:
Kjelle Bus (special from mom...xoxo)
The next is from The Witch Cats
What a cool household they are! The celebrate the old ways, the turning of the seasons, the wheel of the year. There is some very interesting and beautiful things on this blog, and we love it!
So we are supposed to tell you 7 things about us and the whole family is going to share on this one...
1. He likes to kick a football around the yard and into the old pasture for fun.
2. He eats tons of chick-hen with buffalo sauce on it (buffalo?)
3. She is working on her new business as an Animal Reiki Practitioner (don't worry, she still has her day job) helping woofies and kitties and horsies and llamas and sheepies and....
4. She is speaking at a big Mental Health convetion in June about Mental Health Research.
5. He tries to pull the Daddy's pants down from behind when he is filling his bowl with stinky goodness! (that's why one of his many nicknames is "naughty,naughty, nutkin)
6. Kills feathery wand toys and then carries them around like a prize.
7. Mom wrote a little story about him being her bestest Valentine's present ever and he is going to star on his own deck of cards!
Now, we have seen that so many of our friends have this award that it would be really hard to find 15 of you that don't. So please, if you don't have it, accept this award on our behalf (wait, that doesn't sound quite right) and know that we think you are all amazing bloggers.
Purrs to all!